Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about our users in various ways.
Information You Provide to Us. When you register or otherwise interact with the Services, you may be invited to provide personal information to enhance your experience on our site.
We also collect information that you provide us when you comment on post.
Information About Your Use of the Services. In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information about your use of the Services. Such as
● Device information — such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
● Usage information — such as information about the Services you use, the time and duration of your use of the Services and other information about your interaction with content offered through a Service, and any information stored using cookies, mobile ad identifiers, and similar technologies that we have set on your device.
● Location information — such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services.
Information From Third-Party Sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you.
Other Information We Collect. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some of the Services.
How We Use Information
To Provide and Manage the Services You Request. This includes, for example, processing your subscription, sending you electronic newsletters, or enabling you to participate in the features provided by the Services. It also includes providing personalized content and recommendations to you, including through Personal Post. Through such features, we are able to bring you information and content tailored to your individual interests and needs.
To Contact You. We may periodically contact you with offers and information about the Services and our news stories, and other important information. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
Consent. We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
Sharing of Information
The following provides information about entities with which we may share information. Our practices vary depending on the type of information.
We do not share your information with Third party.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
How to Access or Update Your Information & Other Privacy Choices Available To You
Email Promotions. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
We have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Cookies. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may be used to store a unique identification number tied to your computer or device so that you can be recognized as the same user across one or more browsing sessions, and across one or more sites. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
● Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you do not have to enter those credentials each time you visit a Service
● Cookies can help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us see which pages and features visitors access and how much time they spend on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt our Services and provide you with a better experience.
● Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you have seen so that you don’t receive the same ad each time you access a Service.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to do so or to notify the user when a cookie is being sent. If you wish to disable cookies, refer to your browser help menu to learn how to disable cookies. If you disable browser cookies or flash cookies, it may interfere with the proper functioning of the Services.